Are you looking to take the next step in your career, or just want to see what’s on the market? Upload your CV and we will get in touch with you to discuss your job search, what you are looking for and any opportunities that we think are right for you.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Director/Business Development Director has arisen on one of the leading UK healthcare media brands. You will be working in the heart of a portfolio of successful in-person and virtually delivered events, and a unique set of highly prized online marketing services.
As part of a successful sales team, the role is responsible for the winning of new business and maintenance and growth of an existing client base. You will be responsible for:
• Winning new business –across a very wide range of vertical markets including Tech/Med Tech, Pharma, Consultancy, Public Sector, Legal, Private Healthcare, Outsourcing
• Maintenance and growth of an existing client base of a ring-fenced territory
• Working for an iconic brand – our client is at the forefront of Healthcare suppliers’ minds for sponsorship of events and for their ability to reach the senior healthcare audience via their extensive range of marketing solutions services
• Be part of a successful sales team, working with other established senior sales colleagues, events producers, operations experts, marketeers and dedicated marketing solutions delivery personnel – all operating as a collective unit
You will have a strong sales skill set, with demonstrable success in developing accounts, winning new business and consistently achieving sales targets – ideally within the events and online marketing services marketplace. A good knowledge of the NHS marketplace is also a distinct advantage, but not an absolute prerequisite.
• A successful history of hitting sales targets
• Demonstrable account management success
• Demonstrable new business success
• Experience in event sponsorship sales
• Experience of selling marketing solutions
• Good knowledge of SalesForce CRM
Our client is an unrivalled healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. They provide market-leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.