Are you looking to take the next step in your career, or just want to see what’s on the market? Upload your CV and we will get in touch with you to discuss your job search, what you are looking for and any opportunities that we think are right for you.
Since 1992, our client has been developing a range of high-calibre industry forums which attract thousands of key decision makers from governments and industry each year. Many of these events are now the established annual gatherings for industry players, which offer unrivalled insights into market trends and developments, investment opportunities, and commercial strategies for success.
They have provided platforms for debate across many industry sectors including: energy, transport, banking & financial services, retail and FMCG, real estate, investments, pharmaceuticals, mining & metals, pulp & paper, automotive, agribusiness and IT. Our client’s experience and extensive contacts, developed over the last twenty years, have enabled them to create a highly specialised niche and they are proud that today we are the market leader for conferences in Russia and the CIS.
They are currently looking for a Senior Conference Producer, fluent in English and Russian or Ukrainian, to join their highly successful team. You will already be experienced in the B2B conference production role and will be looking for an opportunity to:
• Join a very well-established, market-leading company in order to progress your career and build your reputation in the industry
• Take responsibility for a portfolio of established, highly regarded events whilst researching potential new opportunities/gaps within your community sector and using your creative and critical thinking skills to respond to these
• Become a highly regarded, influential and important part of the industry sector you serve.
In addition to having superb research, market mapping and project management/collaboration skills, you will be:
• Highly commercial – able to identify trends and opportunities and develop new products, concepts and formats to meet your customers’ information, marketing and business development needs, whilst optimising sponsor opportunities at your events.
• Highly analytical with superb critical thinking skills – able to understand connectedness within a given industry sector and how this translates into profitable events that meet every stakeholder need, be that in the physical or virtual space or combination of both.
• A natural influencer – able to build relationships internally and at the highest level externally so that your events are populated by all the relevant organisations, associations and individuals and thus become the must-attend event in your sector
• A self-manager – able to actively learn, perform with minimal supervision and display high levels of resilience and flexibility.
In return, you’ll benefit from an excellent base salary and the opportunity to earn profit share on all your events. International travel will be an important part of the role, so you must be free to undertake this.