Are you looking to take the next step in your career, or just want to see what’s on the market? Upload your CV and we will get in touch with you to discuss your job search, what you are looking for and any opportunities that we think are right for you.
Our client is a uniquely focused company delivering a world-leading series of events across five continents and a powerful global digital media portfolio. Combined with a market-specific research team and well-established programme of annual Awards, our client connects the market-makers in their sector – informing, influencing and celebrating change and development.
This role involves the production and project management of a portfolio of events serving our client’s EMEA markets, providing exposure to growing and exciting areas of their business. The Portfolio Manager will produce and project manage a number of one-day, multi-day, multi-track conferences – including the flagship London event – and a growing virtual event offering, designed to attract senior technology professionals.
A successful Portfolio Manager will be highly commercial and content-focused, with the skills to project-manage their events from end-to-end, driving all other functions for the financial success of the event. This will involve:
• Primary research with the target market and Programme Development
• Speaker Acquisition and Management
• Deadline Management
• Topic generation and validation
• Onsite Event Management
• University educated, 2:1 or above or equivalent
• 2+ years of directly relevant B2B commercial conference production experience
• Direct experience of producing large scale B2B events
• Experience of working with regional markets including EMEA, NAM and APAC
• Able to travel to events
• Excellent communicator with highly advanced interpersonal skills to effectively manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Exceptional writing, attention to detail and proof-reading skills
A very attractive base salary is available for the successful candidate, with the opportunity to earn an additional 30% of base in profit share.